MAE DAY MARKETING
Are you feeling stuck with your marketing strategy? Do you not have enough time to create a marketing plan for your business? Is social media too overwhelming for you?
Mae Day Marketing helps businesses and organizations create opportunities to design effective messages and promotions that will better communicate your products and/or promotions.
Marketing is about the power of suggestion. Consumers are inundated with options on a daily basis and the brands that can successfully be more visible, seem more valuable, promote efficiency, or solve a problem can easily become a top choice.
With over 10 years of marketing experience, Sweeney Mae’s expertise lies in creative and resourceful ways to maximize brand visibility, retention, experience, and loyalty.
“Marketing is not a sprint. It’s a marathon! Trends come and go and brands have every right to jump on the trends but the ones that create lasting strategies will outlast the others.”Sweeney Mae, Mae Day Marketing
Holiday Social Media Content Calendar
Download your FREE copy today!
Read my latest blogs:
- 4 Reasons Why We Trust Better GraphicsHave you ever come across a flyer and thought "my first grade nephew could have created that on a word document"? Then, all of a sudden, you don't even want to go to that event … Read more
- 5 Secrets to Content CreationCreating content on social media can be a daunting task to some people but with consistent practice and attention to details, anyone can create whatever content they desire. You just need that "I can make … Read more
- 10 Tips to Excell at Your New JobStarting a new job can be daunting. You're conscious about everything because you don't know anyone and most of all, you don't really know the company or the office culture. Take it from someone like … Read more
- #Twitterdoubled it’s Character Limit and Here’s How Tweeters Reacted: Hello, 280. Twitter is expanding tweets to 280 characters for nearly all users (the change won’t apply to Chinese, Japanese, or Korean languages) after rolling it out to some accounts in September. The company said people tweeted “more easily … Read more
- 5 Ways Business Owners Benefit from TravelingIt inspires resilience, creativity, and relaxes your mind.
- 5 Social Media Myths that Cripple Business Owners and EntrepreneursWhat the what????!!!! So many entrepreneurs, especially the Baby Boomers and the mature Gen X, have been misinformed or started to believe their excuses. The one true fact about social media is it costs less … Read more
- 5 Secrets to Maximizing ROI When Attending Business ConferencesMake the most of your time when attending business workshops or conferences.
- 21 Killer Tips for Social Media ContentSocial Media is one very intimidating aspect of marketing that technologically challenged entrepreneurs continue to find overwhelming. The truth is, Social Media does not need to be so technical to begin with. It should be … Read more
- JCPenney versus Beyonce haters… who won?After BEYONCE posted her pregnancy photo, JCPenney caught a lot of "shade" from people saying that it looked like an awkward JCPenney photo or how she has millions but got her photo taken at JCPenney. … Read more